Zendesk Configuration Analyst (Sr Professional, Business Systems)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46231
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. Zendesk Configuration Analyst (Sr Professional, Business Systems)
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Dynamic, business-focused Configuration Management Specialist (Senior Professional, Business Systems) to join our Zendesk team to help drive global cross-functional configurations and migrations for our business leadership which will help us scale responsibly and accelerate the pace at which we grow.
This role works with leaders, leads and teams globally across the corporation to assist in executing global initiatives sponsored by our VP, US Information Technology and VP, Business Operations and Transformation leaders in achieving stakeholder goals through use of technology.
The Specialist will interface with global leads and teams from many different organizations to ensure appropriate alignment with and support for Zendesk configurations and migrations.
The Specialist will support the full Agile lifecycle from requirements reviews, configuration pilots, through to implementations. The role will join a growing team to provide technical leadership and support for implementing on corporate strategies, organization objectives, and functional teams.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Incident Management
- Innovation and Development
- System Monitoring & Administration
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
- General understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of potential decisions on other projects and client needs and incorporates these into recommendations
- Well-versed in Ruby-on-Rails, Ember.Js & MySQL – Zendesk Configuration & admin.
- Good knowledge and understanding of business, technological and competitive trends.
- Fundamental awareness on the principles and knowledge project management is an advantage
- At least 6-12 months experience on utilization of IMServe would be an advantage
- Advanced MS Office Skills including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge on automation, SQL, html or CSS, or Java would be an advantage
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.