Product Manager - Red Hat
Job ID: 45877
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Working directly with our vendors, internal sales teams, and business development managers to maximize market share of the vendor’s products
- Proactively engaging with resellers to build relationship and grow mind share for your portfolio
- Building strong relationships with our vendors and working collaboratively alongside to ensure all opportunities are capitalized on
- Engaging in quarterly business review and planning with vendors
- Cascading the agreed market plans internally to maximize sales through heightened goal alignment
- Bachelors’ degree in IT related fields or/and Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing is a plus.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales or product management role
- Strong channel experience in the Cyber Security, Enterprise Software, or Server and Storage market is highly desirable.
- Experience in driving sales, pipeline and various incentive programs
- Solid relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Advanced presentation skills
- Proficiency using tools such as MS Excel and Power Point
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR Journey!! #AS21