Business Development Manager (1 Year Contract)
Job ID: 46063
Business Development Manager (Product Solution – 1 Year Contract)
- Manage the sales & opportunity process through constant engagement with internal stakeholders including inside sales, product team, marketing team, UC vendors. (SG, MY, TH and IND)
- Weekly/Monthly Business Cadence with vendors and partners
- Demand Generation and Quotations for UC Product Team
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new Ingram UC MS Teams Room offerings. (Hardware, Software and Services)
- 3-5 years of work experience in sales for IT industry.
- Ability to perform with little supervision
- Basic understanding of the IT industry in general – Unified Communications
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Must be highly motivated, have a passion for sales and proven sales success with the ability to drive revenue within accounts
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team and require travel to meet customer for sales engagements (at least 40% of the time).