Technical Account Manager - Network Security
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 45339
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
TS (Technology Solutions)
Ingram Micro Technology Solutions brings technology to market, from the manufacturer to the hands of the people who use it. By providing businesses with immediate access to inventory all over the world—from household names to up-and-coming brands—we touch 80% of all global technology on its journey to the end customer.
TAM : Network Security - Vendors: Bitdefender & Check Point
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Interpersonal skills
- Persuasive skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to give and receive instruction
- Time management and objective prioritization skills
- Understanding of general computer, networking, and security concepts
- Basic network design skills
- Basic network implementation skills
- Basic network flaw/vulnerability assessment skills
- Expanding the portfolios of existing resellers
- Educating new resellers
- Maintaining relationships with focus partners
- Demoing products/maintaining a product lab
- Designing solutions to meet specific needs
- Producing compelling Ingram/vendor collateral
- Maintaining up to date product and portfolio knowledge
Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.