Sr. Associate, Technical Support – LBN
At Ingram Micro, we are focused on nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our organization’s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency, and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What are you going to do?
- Work in a technical support facility or call center, incumbents ensure that customers receive the highest quality hot-line technical support.
- Respond to customer service inquiries regarding company products, features and/or services.
- Make research, document, and communicate recurring technical issues.
- Facilitate and coordinate Returned Material Authorization (RMA) as necessary.
- Showcase specific Ingram Micro solutions to the customers and partners as a proof of concept.
- Work closely with the service team to ensure required competencies are completed.
- Work with customer and company personnel to define technical problem, determine the solution and assist customer in implementing the fix. May be called on-site to assist in complex technical solutions.
- Create tests, tools, and diagnostic procedures for use by product support personnel. May quality check technical product documentation.
- May be responsible for leading daily operations. May train, delegate and review the work of lower-level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment, and initiative. Make recommendations for new procedures and minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel. Consistently work on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
How can you get this chance?
Our Ideal candidate should have the below:
- Three-year college degree in an engineering specialty or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience.
- Technical knowledge typically acquired from a technical certification or Company training programs
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent Reporting and Analysis skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Outstanding communication skills & Cross-Cultural mindset
- Passion and Dedication
- Details Orientation
Are you ready to explore Ingram Micro and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real-life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life? If yes, we’re looking forward to receiving your application.