Sr. Solutions Development Executive- Dell OEM
This job posting is no longer active.
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Job ID: 45323
Who we are:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What you will do:
Our Dell Technologies team is looking for a Sr. Solutions Development Executive (SDE) to join their team. In this role you will focus on growth, development and maintaining existing customers for our Dell OEM business. This is a great opportunity for someone that loves to build and expand a function while driving strong sales results.
This role can sit at one of our sites around the US (Buffalo, NY/Greer, SC/Scottsdale, AZ) or be field based/remote.
- Create business strategies and opportunities to initiate and expand relationships with customers to achieve revenue, profit and market share objectives
- Acts as an extension of the vendor organization to drive programs and vendor initiatives to channel partners by providing specialized consultations, education/training, and sales resources to enable vendor and reseller success
- Creates and communicates the tactical and strategic initiatives ensuring alignment with the direction of the organization and divisional objectives
- Partner with Account Owners, Account Executives and or Sales Representatives to ensure delivery of a unified message and further grow a profitable business
- Leverage expertise in this space as well as keep up with industry trends to build, position and sell new and advanced solutions, programs and services.
- Travel 30-50% (Pending Covid Restrictions)
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum High school diploma (or equivalent) required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Four years or more of previous strategic, outside sales, account management experience, or 8 years of technology or distribution experience in a sales/account management capacity
- OEM experience is required
- Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results
- Skilled in Negotiations, closing sales, order management, able effectively manage Profit and Loss Concepts as well as forecasting
- Demonstrates influence effectively when driving ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners, proven ability to multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.