Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. Digital Delivery Leader
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
(Sr. Mgr, Software Development)
Thoughtful Sr. Manager to support the GBS Strategy of delivering the desktop application & macro solutions for the automation initiatives and drive the maintenance of the existing solution.
This role will manage day to day activities and maintain relationships with global, and local teams in GBS.
Role also demands a close collaboration with the GIT, GIS, GRDA, BPM, SDE, BPI teams to drive business enablement strategy, tools evaluation & recommendation to meet the business needs, process improvement, business architecture and IT strategy methods, responsible for developing strategies to assess all operational processes and create a methodology for process prioritization, standardization, and optimization for the GBS organization.
The strategies should entail improvements through business strategy translation, operational innovations and technology solutions with the goal of improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer experience, & service delivery.
A key role of the position is focus on the RPA, VBA, automation strategy including design, development, enhancements, implementation, and post go live support.
This includes establishing a service delivery, and role development to meet the objectives of the organization with a goal of building self-sustainable team.
This role targets to deliver right evaluation technique for RPA vs RPA++ and majorly focused on maintaining all the existing Automation and applications which is core for the day-to-day operational needs. The role will work closely with Ingram Micro IS to ensure technology and resource alignment.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Lead IT/Automation/Digital initiatives, driving widespread adoption and deployment of projects
- Establishes management system to develop and perform reviews of business cases
- Enables environment to run proof of concepts, pilots and establishes organizational value proposition
- Engages relevant stakeholders for end to end delivery of projects
- Designs education and training programs for Automation and Digital technology and tools
- Leads change management globally and across GBS and in-country initiatives for deployed tools
- Plans governance program and ensures it is integrated or closely aligned with overall GBS governance
- Assembles team, grows as needed
- Extensive knowledge on software development & applications management
- Detail Knowledge on SDLC process
- Create and maintain documentation related to projects: process mapping, business requirements, functional & technical specifications, proposals, go-live release notes, package deployment and administration
- Perform quality assurance tests for all developments before go-live
- Should have exposure in estimation techniques and requirements gathering
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- 4 years graduate or relevant experience preferred
- 10+ years Min Overall Experience in Process Improvement / Technology Solutions & Software Dev.
- 5 years of functional experience in software development
- Experience on desktop application & automation using RPA, VBA scripts (Preferred) / WinAutomation / Winshuttle. Experience in web services, & API
- Must have delivered enterprise level solution in integration with ERP & CRM solutions
- Min 4 years of people management experience
- Min 4 years of project management experience
- Working experience in software architecture design
- Working experience in Agile methodology
- Results-Driven and Drives Engagement and collaboration with the different business and operations teams
- Has Business Insight (process-specific) and can Manage Complexity
- Detail oriented, able to work effectively under deadlines in changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Able to work independently and with a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making.
- Demonstrated competency in supporting of global systems .
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal with strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of providing analytics and metrics as needed, considering and depending on the target audience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.