Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Position Summary: Develops business strategies and opportunities with new and/or existing customers to expand existing relationships and developing new relationships.
- Sell Ingram Micro's CLS/ITAD newest remarketing solution and platform called Renugo.
- May conduct market research and feasibility studies to analyze the viability of alternative business development opportunities.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial, competitive, sales, marketing, and other information about potential business partners, new markets, products and services, or other business opportunities.
What you bring to the role: Seasoned individual contributor. Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Provides assistance and training to lower-level employees. Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures, and policies to reach agreement with others outside of the job area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level. Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Generally, works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. May be informal team leader.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3-year experience in functional area OR High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years functional experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.