Sr Consultant, Business Transformation
Dallas, TX, United States
Job ID: 46426
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This position has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
The Sr Consultant, Business Transformation is part of our Transformation Delivery team for a $49 Billion global technology firm. This role will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will help the business deliver better quality, efficiency and compliance by leveraging Lean, Six Sigma and Agile. You will impact sales and marketing, operations and supply chain, corporate and executive functions. You will lead global improvement teams of business associates, transformation consultants and technologists to deliver outstanding results
- Support the Business Transformation Leader on business-facing transformation initiatives
- Support workshop facilitation and documentation activities
- Execute and/or manage project workstreams as directed by the Transformation Leader
- Perform operational analyses to support assessment and solution design
- Develop and deploy Celonis Analyses, Action Engine, and Transformation Center to business and GBS users
- Develop and maintain project documentation, analysis, deliverables, updates and reports
- Proactively prepare project status reports, updates, and executive briefings
- Maintain project timelines, schedules, budget to actual reports, key decisions, issues, risks and resolutions
- Support solution reuse and Knowledge Management
- Prepare and submit project plans, analyses, solutions, and deliverables to the Knowledge Management team for reuse and broader adoption
- Research, evaluate and select previously developed processes, Celonis models, templates and solutions for use on new Transformation initiatives
- 8+ years Business Transformation consulting/ inhouse role or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
- Demonstrated success analyzing complex processes and operating environments, architecting holistic improvements (covering process, technology and organization), quantifying operational and financial benefits
- Suitable client service experience, business acumen, professional judgment, and communication skills to engage effectively with senior executives and process owners.
- Credentials and expertise in one or more of the following:
- business process design
- Lean transformation
- process mining
- Strong facilitation skills, experience with modern analytics and tools, and ability to rapidly establish depth in core process areas
- Successful project team management and/or large scale cross functional team leadership.
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field required; MS or MBA preferred
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Celonis or similar process mining experience is a strong plus.
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
- Experience in Order-to-Cash, Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- Evidenced desire to lead complex business transformation initiatives with aggressive targets and timelines
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.