Consultant, Program Management
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46451
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The RPA Professional Services Consultant (Consultant, Program Management) is responsible for establishing and executing all aspects of the program management function for his/her assigned Center of Excellence (CoE). The role will support the teams across Ingram Micro GBS and the country landscape. The main function is on deployment management to plan and drive the global rollout of strategy and work activities of this initiative across multiple regions and lines of business. The role will ensure that these are properly defined, planned, and executed to achieve the desired outcomes that are in alignment with Ingram Micro business strategy to provide measurable benefits. The role will direct the program activities and implementations and coordinate with local business and other company operational teams.
The Consultant, Program Management function includes, but is not limited to: Program Leadership, Planning & Administration, Execution Integration, and program level decision making. This role functionally reports to the DNA director.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Program Leadership –Deployment Management and Coordination
- Project Planning & Administration
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- 5+ years Business Transformation consulting or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
Deployment & Design Consultant or is a Program Owner supporting a Region or Multiple Business Groups
- Demonstrated success analyzing complex processes and operating environments, architecting holistic improvements (covering process, technology and organization), quantifying operational and financial benefits
- Suitable client service experience, business acumen, professional judgment, and communication skills to engage effectively with senior executives and process owners.
- Evidenced desire to lead complex business transformation initiatives with aggressive targets and timelines.
- Credentials and expertise in one or more of the following: Business Process Design/Lean Transformation
- Automation & RPA Solution Design; RPA for 2 to 3 Years / Deployment & Design Consultant or is a Program Owner supporting Regional Pre-Sales Activities & Delivery for Hyperautomation.
- Established RPA/Automation Citizenship based of the geographic demand for the technology Product.
- Strong facilitation skills, experience with modern analytics and tools, and ability to rapidly establish depth in core process areas.
- Successful project team management and/or large scale cross functional team leadership.
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field required; MS or MBA preferred
.*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.