Senior Business Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 46424
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
** Must be a U.S. citizen or legal to work and not require current or future sponsorship. Ingram Micro will not provide sponsorship.**
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
This job provides a Hybrid Work Model opportunity.
Reporting to the Transportation Operations Manager, the Sr. Actionable Data & Insights Professional will have advanced knowledge/skills in how to turn data into a story. This position will require skills the Sr. Professional will support and collaborate with all areas of the Transportation and Strategic Sourcing teams to develop analytical tools and dashboards. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a manner consistent with corporate policies, and state and federal laws & regulations.
- Drive efforts to define, design, develop and standardize supply chain data visualization / analytics for the transportation operations team
- Develop world-class BI solutions using best practices, standards and procedures for services and systems
- Develop analysis and reporting tools that enable pre/post analysis of process changes in distribution and fulfillment centers
- Build and execute dashboards, calculations, triggers, automation, and scripting via Microsoft Platform, specializing in PowerBI, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- Extract, filter and aggregate data through logical queries, complex calculations, and programming
- Aptitude to learn and execute data modeling
- Ability to work with senior business leaders on designing and creating new Actionable Data and Insights
- Champions significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity
- Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks
- Can come up with quick solutions to keep the business running
- Can identify the support group and stakeholders needed to address issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation, Business, Computer Science, Data Engineering, Computer Science or another applicable field
- Ideally, previous experience with transportation data sets, or other large retailer/ multisite distribution fulfillment activities
- Minimum of 1-3 years of with proven data analytic experience leveraging SQL server coding
- Experience building & executing dashboards via Power BI or Qlik
- Cloud based technology experience- AWS preferred
- Experience with SDLC procedures (Agile or Scrum)
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Process-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization to drive continuous improvement & problem solve.
- Ability to interact and influence both internal business partners in a collaborative manner though teamwork.
- Quick learning, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.