Sr. Solutions Sales Specialist - Cisco Customer Success
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 46482
Sr. Solutions Sales Specialist - Cisco Customer Success Manager
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping customers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™”?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Customer Experience Team
Ingram Micro is looking for a self-starter with experience in sales and knowledge of technology tools to join our Ingram Micro Customer Experience team. An ideal candidate will be a great team player, have a high capacity to multi-task, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal of this key player is to maintain a pulse on our customer base and provide instant support, as well as “concierge-like” experience to keeping them successful and delighted with their business.
As a Cisco Customer Success Manager, you will be part of a team that builds cross functional relationships to effectively support the customer, share best practices, and ultimately helps customers to accelerate their planned ROI for Cisco investment.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with Cisco customers to develop a clear and concise understanding of their needs, strategies, and business goals
- A solid understanding of customer success best practices and methodologies
- Lead the expansion of current solutions as new opportunities are identified and to drive the introduction of the new solutions
- Drive the adoption and utilization of solutions throughout all stages of the Lifecycle: Plan, Build, Manage
- Ensure the customer is successfully maximizing on the value of the solutions they’re receiving
- Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from Cisco Solutions
- Measure and report the impact of the offerings currently in place, so that the customer and Cisco have a common understanding of the value they are receiving toward achieving their expected outcomes
- Collaborate easily with partner executives on go-to-market plans that result in the over achievement of quarterly goals & objectives
- Robust coaching skills to enable partners to drive industry-leading renewal rates and generate new sales opportunities
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of professional business experience.
- Software experience and awareness of Cisco software solutions.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills and the ability to help partners examine metrics to ensure the utmost customer experience.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation starting at an annual take home of $60,000+ (which breaks down into a Base + Commission at a 70/30 mix) *pay to increase with relevant experience
- Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- Hybrid work schedule with an incredible team
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.