Associate III, Accounting (US AP Trade)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46304
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Major Responsibility: Operations Tasks
- Perform data entry and maintenance in the tool/database with complete information
- Perform intermediate to advanced level accounting work requiring the use of professional concepts
- Perform intermediate to advanced reconciliation tasks per Vendor Requirements
- Mailbox handling re: enquiries both internal and external
- Works on problems of moderate to complex scope
- Exercise considerable judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Perform and improve on the process to reconcile financial activity and consequent transactions and the resolution of any discrepancies.
- Prepare vendor forecast by regularly obtaining Vendor Statement
- Review aged trial balance and perform necessary actions to clear ageing items.
- Associate will generate debits, research discrepancies, reconcile credits, updated vendor statements and spreadsheets, met all internal and external SLAs, not missing purchase discounts
- Prepare remittance advise/remittance per payment cut-off
- Process approved payment per vendor in ERP.
- Updating cash flow file.
- Reconciling general ledger account transactions to trial balance
- Interacts with other departments and vendors as necessary to resolve the issues
- Other administrative functions as needed and identified by the role
Major Responsibility: Reporting Tasks
- Downloading of trade documents from the different tools/database
- Provides data analytics to support business needs
- Running and checking blocked invoices ensuring that it was posted correctly and communicate any discrepancy on the report
- Analyzes accounts for monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Provides required and scheduled reports as defined by management
Major Responsibility: Administrative Tasks
- Understanding of the process and operational structure and the relation with other department/teams
Major Responsibility: Escalation Handling
- Review and/or investigate vendor/customer issue and resolve if the resolution is within the level of authority
- Timely escalation of unresolved issues/concerns for timely resolution
- Bachelor's Degree (Management Accounting, Business/Financial Management, or any related course)
- 3 years minimum experience in Accounts Payable function or general accounting background
- Good grasp of accounts reconciliation and reporting
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift
- Candidates must have a stable internet connection to support a temporary work-from-home set up
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, you may not perform all of these duties.