LATAM Data Security & Management Presales Engineer
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 46543
Title: LATAM Data Security & Management Presales Engineer
Brief description: Pre-Sales Engineer for Latin America in charge of promoting all Ingram Micro Data Security & Management solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or experience according to the profile requested.
- Intermediate or advanced English (desirable)
- At least 2 years of experience working with Data Security and Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities is a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment, maintain a high level of accuracy while handling large quantities of information, multi-task, respond positively to rapid change, perform with a strong sense of urgency, build strong business relationships, deliver a high level of customer service, and prioritize work under detailed supervision.
- Basic level knowledge with multi-Cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure, GCP (desirable)
- Understand virtualization infrastructure (Hypervisors, VMs, Containers)
- Intermediate level with endpoint protection solutions for malware protection.
- Intermediate level with DLP (Data Loss Prevention) solutions.
- Knowledge of data compliance (For example GDPR)
- Best practices of DRP, Data Security, and Data Protection solutions.
- How optimizes storage solution.
- Understand the KPIs and metrics related to Business Continuity.
- Understand Data Visibility reports.
- Knowledge in the implementation and development of architectures relates to data protection and disaster recovery plans with backup and high availability products.
- Basic knowledge of security and networking concepts (desirable)
- Basic knowledge about databases (desirable)
- Some certifications related to data security, data protection, and management:
- Veritas (desirable)
- Veeam (desirable)
- Quest (desirable)
- Network Security + (desirable)
- CCNA (desirable)
- Analyze RFPs and determine the best solution, service, and architecture from the catalog available in Ingram Micro.
- Create Build of Material (BOM) according to the customer's needs.
- Answer technical doubts about the solutions assigned.
- Develop and deliver webinars to partners and end customers.
- Give technical training to partners and end customers.
- Design laboratory scenarios for demos, PoC, and training.
- Contribute with ideas and strategies for continuous improvement in Presales services.
- Interact with manufacturers to support them in Pre-sales strategies.
- Attend training and obtain the requested certifications.
- Answer customer calls and/or emails on assigned product categories or lines within defined service level agreements.
- Provide excellent customer service while developing full solutions for customers.
- Demonstrate moderate to advanced product knowledge and skills for creating appropriate technical solutions.
- Actively demonstrates the importance of getting the sale related to the value created.