Strategic Human Resources Business Partner
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Job ID: 46437
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates
INGRAM MICRO OVERVIEW:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- In collaboration with assigned business executives and their management teams, this position provides HR expertise and consulting to teams applicable to building organizational capability and workforce engagement strategies.
- The focus is to achieve current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of creative yet pragmatic human resource strategy, policies and practices.
- Providing onsite engagement activities - driving strategic initiatives for the business leaders
HR Core Competencies:
- Long-term Business Thinker– has the business acumen and strategic skills necessary to influence strategy formulation and position the organization for ongoing success.
- Trusted Advisor- builds personal trust and credibility and a point of view about the organizations for which they work.
- HR Expert– stays current in the HR industry and applies the principles and practices of effective human resources
- Capability Builder- able to identify and build organization capabilities required for sustainable organization success.
- Change Champion– guides organizations on how to initiate and sustain change at the individual, initiative, and institutional levels
Innovator - able to innovate and integrate systems that align talent, leadership and organization practices to the goals of the firm
- Data-decision Makers-uses technology to improve operational efficiency, collaborate/connect with employees, and leverage information and analytics for insights and strategic decision-making.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Master's Degree preferred) or equivalent HR management, consulting, business, or project management experience.
- 7-10 years of strong HR professional experience, progressive experience is required. It is desired that a minimum of five of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment. PHR/SPHR professional certification preferred.
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.