Chicago, IL, United States
Job ID: 46441
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO OVERVIEW:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistic centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouses
- The SQL Analyst will gather, interpret, & use complex data to develop actionable steps that improve processes & optimize results.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, developing, observing, modeling, running, and interpreting specialized & standardized reports for all of Partner Planning teams. In addition, writing adhoc queries using best practices.
- The Analyst will prioritize reporting requests and alert management of delays.
- Ensure reports are accurate before distributing & have appropriate approval signoffs.
- Maintain clear documentation on all reports designed.
- Assist in the training of team members on new methodologies and process improvements developed and help users with data related issues such as trouble shooting VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, etc.
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improved efficiencies.
- Working with Blue Yonder as part of our COE team
- Will act as a liaison between the business, IS and consultants to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot IS issues and work with teams needed to resolve the issue.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent. Courses in advertising, marketing, computers, economics, statistics, purchasing and or distribution is desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with popular Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Visio) and relational databases.
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Access, Excel, & SQL.
- Ability to write complex SQL statements in Access, Microsoft SQL, or Oracle SQL. Qlik Sense & Power BI developing a plus.
- General knowledge of JDA Demand & Fulfillment Flexible Editor pages is preferred
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.