Chandler, AZ, United States
Job ID: 46623
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services provides supply chain solutions to help businesses in the Commerce, Technology, and Mobility industries connect supply and demand. Our solutions support the entire device lifecycle, including an expansive global logistics network and innovative technology. Our customers, ranging from fast-growth brands to Fortune 100 enterprises, rely on us to drive their success in the rapidly evolving world of commerce.
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Designs and maintains process flows, techniques, tools, and documentation to support ITAD business requirements.
- Researches and develops functional testing and data sanitization protocols for IT equipment including but not limited to PC, Notebook, Server, Network Devices, and Mobile Devices.
- Plans, organizes, and manages warehouse relocation, expansion, start-up, and improvement programs.
- Analyzes material handling process and determines methods, procedures, and equipment for increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Makes recommendations to management on program options.
- Provides documentation and presentations on cost justification on projected return on investment.
- Ensures attainment of program goals and objectives through the application of sound management techniques and independent assessments of cost/benefit tradeoffs.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Experience in fast paced, high volume environments including multi-site operating experience strongly preferred.
- Requires the ability to travel up to 50% of the time, work weekends, and extended hours when projects and the job demand
You will also take full advantage of technology that is available, reduce environmental concerns, and focus on promoting workers’ safety.
Requirements: BS in Engineering or equivalent work experience and 3-5 years’ experience as an Industrial Engineer in a warehouse/distribution center environment. Working knowledge of facilities planning.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.