Professional, Financial Planning & Analysis
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46459
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Professional, Financial Planning & Analysis creates a Cost Center Report for Local Senior Managers and Managers. Provides Monthly Billing Analysis. Monitors of Expenses and Flux Analysis. Provides Month end Reporting to Countries that Ingram Micro is servicing.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Cost Center Report (Local Senior Managers and Operations Managers)
- Monthly Billing and Analysis
- Monitoring of Expenses and Flux Analysis
- Month end reporting (In-Countries)
- ADHOC FP&A tasks - Headcount Analysis, Monitoring of ERP Approval requests (Compliance)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting, or related field required
- 5+ years overall corporate work experience. With at least 2 years in Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis.
- AR Monitoring
- Periodic Budget/Expense Analysis & Reporting
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.