Senior HR Business Partner
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 46442
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for our new HR Business Manager Australia (Senior HR Business Partner), who is a talent scout, coach, influencer, and a change champion that brings everything together within our business.
You will help shape the future of our organization by encouraging our people to be innovators, disrupters, and visionary change agents. This is to grow our business through the talent we have today and our future talent by working, shaping, and creating career pathways.
In this full-time role, you will work from our office in Sydney and will report to our Director HR Australia and New Zealand.
What will you do?
- You will be a trusted advisor to members of the Executive Leadership leading a diverse range of HR initiatives.
- You will provide strategic and operational advice and assistance to leaders with a strong focus on the critical areas such as Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Employee Relations and Future of Work.
- You will take a leadership role within the HR team working across Australia & New Zealand. In addition, you will have the prospect of working on projects across the Asia Pacific region.
- You will have the opportunity to manage, coach, and mentor a small number of direct reports, to enable them to excel in their jobs.
- You will further develop one HR team which speaks with one voice and which closely collaborates efficiently in all areas of HR including Culture, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HRIS & Payroll.
What experience do you bring?
- You are a true people manager who will be able to ‘stand out from the crowd' to significantly strengthen the HR team and become one truly professional HR team supporting the various businesses in the organisation.
- You have extensive experience with working in an ever-changing and dynamic global multi-matrix working environment, with clear focus on the day-to-day operations balanced with global corporate strategies, values, and goals.
- You have experience with translating HR & Business strategies and goals into HR plans and standards that are essential to “make things work” across the business.
- You have experience with HR projects and implementing new HR systems & strategies.
- You have lead HR and Change Management initiatives, strong Compensation and Benefit experience as well as knowledge of local HR standards, procedures, and legal related topics.
What competencies do you bring?
- You are a trusted adviser at all levels and can proactively drive change. Sparking enthusiasm in others, possess excellent interaction skills, a confident presentation style, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- You are a long-term business thinker, who is capability builder for yourself, leaders and within the HR team.
- You feel comfortable in taking an independent standpoint and position and can communicate about it with various stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in HR, Legal or similar, gained through experience, with a preference for a graduate degree.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organisation, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organisation in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organisation with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.