Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 46553
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $52 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
- Incumbents in this job family have responsibilities encompassing one or more areas of General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Billing.
- Responsible for recording, monitoring and reporting accounting activity journal entries.
- Responsible for monthly ledger close and preparation of accounting schedules that support ledger balances.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s monthly financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss) and variance analyses.
- Identifies and implements innovative processes to enhance the timeliness and accuracy of the monthly ledger closing process.
- Maintains account analyses on a monthly basis that are clearly organized and easily accessible to management.
- Ensures consistent application of general accepted accounting principles as related to general accounting activities.
- Provides management with meaningful, accurate and timely financial information and reports as requested.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
- Involved in annual audit process, prepare audit schedules as needed and liaise with auditors.
- Assist with special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems
- CPA with Public Accounting experience highly preferred
- Proficient knowledge of financial software applications (i.e. SAP, Hyperion).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, and other technical software is required.
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.