Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 46655
Armada, an Ingram Micro Company, is a value added distributor of cloud solutions , Data Center, Cyber security and infrastructure technologies. Since 1989, Armada that provides added value to the channel is preferred by leading IT brands because of its investments and innovative perspective. Armada with its expert staff offers the new generation information technology and solutions to end users through business partners .
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to work in our team to create great solutions for our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Having knowledge of all processes related to General Accounting and Cost Accounting, GAAP, Balance Sheet, Statements, Accounting Legislation, Tax Law, Commercial Law and other legal regulations,
- Having knowledge & experience in technological applications such as E-Invoice and E-Ledger,
- 10 years of experience & preferably in Audit – CPA/CPA companies,
- Capable of team management, planning, organization and coordination,
- Able to use Microsoft Excel and SAP program at an advanced level, and other Office programs at an adequate level,
- Good command of English.
- Timely and error-free month-end transactions in accordance with the Tax Legislation and Capital Market Law,
- Organizing and recording E-Invoice and E-Archive invoices and solving problem invoices,
- Following up the monthly import and export files with the relevant department and entering the costs into the system by the accounting unit,
- Reconciliation of foreign producer statements,
- Following up the price difference invoices and getting approvals from the necessary units,
- Checking the legal declarations and ensuring that they are submitted on time.