Solution Architect - Palo Alto
This job posting is no longer active.
Cincinnati, OH, United States
Job ID: 46027
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro's Cloud Harmonics team is seeking a Solution Architect with experience in Security & Networking solutions to join their team. This is a field-based role with a primary focus on Palo Alto. As a Solution Architect you will provide solutions to a variety of technical projects or business matters and may champion specific projects, programs, and business initiatives. You will also provide support in our Authorized Support Center (ASC). PCNSA Certification required and willing to learn other cloud solutions as needed.
What you bring to the Role (Qualifications)
- Provide design and implementation support to clients and customers of Cloud Harmonics/Ingram Micro
- Be available for remote and/or onsite work where required to best suit the needs of the company
- Provide Technical Support in our ASC addressing customer issues with Palo Alto
- Effectively communicates product/vendor capabilities
- Tests and maintains existing lab environment
- Provides vendor solutions to customer inquiries targeting specific technology requirements
- Facilitates conversations with customers to provide the best solutions
- Takes complex ideas and transcribes them into a clear, concise message to support the customer’s product understanding
- Available for week-long on call rotation (occurs once every 7 weeks)
- Travel Up to 20% (Pending Covid Restrictions)
- Possess a strong technical skill set acquired through advanced training, study and experience
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent technical job-related experience.
- Minimum 5 years functional experience in networking and/or security industry including a minimum of 1year position-specific experience in either technical training, pre-sales support, or professional services.
- PCNSA Certification Required
- Proven experience with Networking & Firewalls
- Experience with Cloud Solutions- AWS, MS Azure, GCP is a plus
- Specialist in technical or business skills to allow for significant contribution to processes and systems. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.