Associate Solution Architect - Palo Alto
This job posting is no longer active.
Eagan, MN, United States
Job ID: 46028
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro's Cloud Harmonics team is looking for an Associate Solution Architect. As an Associate Solution Architect you will provide technical support security platforms with a primary focus on Palo Alto. This role is centered around supporting security solutions, aiding customer success, while continuing individual professional growth. This customer facing role will be carried out remotely via phone, email, and online meetings with limited travel and on-call rotation responsibilities.
PCNSA Certification preferred. We are willing to provide the training to obtain this certification dependent on your over all experience for this role.
***This team provides 24hr support and this role (time zone dependent) will work Mon-Fri 6PM- 3AM EST***
Specific responsibilities include
- Provides escalation support for service cases
- Troubleshooting and supporting new product deployments
- Works with client to evaluate and solve technical issues
- Document technical support issues and resolutions.
- Assist with the creation of internal technical support processes.
What you bring to the role:
- Broad computer infrastructure knowledge to include networking, systems, firewalls and private/public/hybrid cloud platforms.
- Manages and creates support processes with limited oversight from manager.
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure when faced with difficult and complex issues.
- Strive to be a subject matter expert within the support arena.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in the security field.
- Eagerness to learn through self-paced study as well as instructor lead courses
- Willingness to stay on top of the latest security technology.
- Passion, commitment, and flexibility.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- A 4 year college degree (or additional experience in a related field)
- Minimum 2 years customer facing support experience
- Minimum of 2 years functional experience in network security and firewall
- Network+ preferred
- PCNSA preferred