Dell Vendor Manager EMEA
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 46641
EMEA Dell Technologies Services Lead
In this job of EMEA Dell Technologies Services Lead, you will be responsible for driving services revenue growth across 25+ countries across the EMEA region where we have business with Dell.
You will be a key member of the Ingram Micro EMEA Dell team, within Global Partner Engagement and work with Ingram and Dell teams across the EMEA region, building strategic relationships, sharing best practices between countries and aligning on our Go To Market (GTM) approach.
The office location for this full-time job can be anywhere in the EMEA region. You will report directly into Alex Brown, our Senior Manager, EMEA Dell EMC BU Lead.
What will you do?
- You are the EMEA single point of contact for Dell Services, with responsibility for driving Dell services revenues growth.
- You will work closely with Dell Services Sales Operations
- You will engage with the Dell Services Leadership Teams to manage the strategic relationships with the Dell Business Units and Technical Teams.
- You will support the deployment of Dell Sales Programs (e.g. SafeGuard, NPOS/APOS Automation, Prof. Services Offer, APEX, etc.)
- You will sync with local teams working on Dell services in Ingram Micro and Dell
- You will give guidance to and work closely with business managers and marketing on business objectives.
- You will identify country needs and address specific corrective actions in sync with Dell local services sales executives.
- You are responsible for achieving Dell services objectives/KPI’s
- You will be instrumental in the Apex Implementation in EMEA and align with Global development teams
Finally, in this job of Dell Technologies Services Lead you will develop and maintain a strong knowledge of our competitor and market landscapes.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have extensive proven business development and marketing experience in the IT space, preferably with strong knowledge of the services market.
- You have strong business and commercial acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving and growing service portfolios.
- You have in-depth knowledge of market and consumption model trends.
- You have solid experience of engaging with executives.
- You are a change agent, focusing on ongoing international improvements.
- You are fluent in English and a great communicator (through all levels of the organization).
- You like change and see associated opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing our overall Dell business across the EMEA region.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses including on the job, to increase your knowledge and expertise.