- Implement sales strategies and act to generate long-term and short-term customer success and business results.
- Introduction of new nieche SW vendors in to Slovenian market (marketing, sales activities, development)
- Cooperation with other teams inside local office as well as regional
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling Cloud into key accounts and within an assigned geographical or market. (responsibilities: resellers from Slovenia and Croatia)
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns and activities, creating and managing partner incentive programs and offerings based on business needs realized on your responsible market
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Ingram’s cloud services and platform through value-based selling, business case definition references and analyst data.
- Manage operations in sales process through engagement of appropriate resources including sales engineers, senior executives and partners.
- Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new Ingram product offerings and cloud services portfolio.
- Conducting operational reviews with Ingram Micro Cloud leadership team
- Taking part of the centrally (regionally, EMEA level, globally) organized, relevant calls of IMC
- Keep in touch and cooperate with the CEE regional cloud team on a weekly basis and keep track of the joint activities, best practices, business development opportunities and centrally shared information
• Carrying out partner consultations, during which the needs and capabilities of the partners are explored, the best cloud solution is recommended, compiled, and a price offer is prepared
• Developing new business and related strategy, managing existing relationships, encouraging existing partners to make new purchases, accounting for business opportunities, reporting to the Head of Cloud, CEE
• Delivering and educating Ingram Micro's cloud strategy to / from partners in an appropriate and effective manner
• Compiling Ingram Micro cloud value propositions, presenting / presenting / communicating it to partners
• Management of the cloud partner base of Slovenia and Croatia, active development and management of the business in these countries
• Keeping in touch with cloud vendors belonging to the Ingram Micro Cloud business line, building relationships, continuous cooperation, exploiting new opportunities
• Representing the interests of the employer towards manufacturers and customers
• Close and effective collaboration with other groups/departments in the company
• Ensuring / achieving the employer's expected market share for treated manufacturers and specific customers
In order to be successful you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience related to sales and/or business development in ICT or TLC companies to sell Cloud services and solutions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, cloud landscape, IaaS and SaaS market.
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Slovenian and English
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Be agile and creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Interest to keep yourself up-to-date with the latest Cloud technology on a daily base
- Croatian language