Technical Service Engineer (Pre/Post-Sales)
Job ID: 44388
Description Job Description
- Perform network presale and solution design by develop the proposals, BOM, estimate cost of service, and scope of work for optimizing network solutions design to meet customer’s requirement
- Accountable for accuracy of solutions design based
- Work closely with seller for create and develop the network opportunities and solution
- Work offside and onside at client site for gathering client requirement and doing proof of concept (POC) for solution design.
- Participate in the sales support, for present and doing POC for driving the solution values and benefit to client
- Proactively and maintain Network and IT knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications.
- Contribute to company vision and direction in helping improve technical practices, as well as choosing key technologies and issues to address as we grow.
- Accountable for reaching personal objectives to include ensuring feasibility of all solutions designed and implemented; Workable under pressure on tighten schedule for driving high performance culture closely with engagement team to help client to identify the total IT solution to solving client's business object requirement.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science/Information Security with with 4-5 years of relevant experience in IT/ Solutions
- Pre / Post sales services experience on Network or Security
- Required/Prefer Skill(s): SIEM / DLP / Web Gateway / IPS / knowledge
- Communication skills – possess the ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management clearly and effectively
- Adaptability – individual will work as a member of several teams, which requires flexibility and adaptability. In addition, he/she should be comfortable enough to be working in a matrixed IT environment
- Problem-solving skills – it’s required of individual to solve problems. Security incidents can happen at any time, and it’s expected that these engineers will research, escalate, and resolve issues effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills