Professional, Account Management-USA
This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 46593
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Build relationships within a defined geographic territory.
- Responsible for leveraging relationships and recruiting new partners to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Dynamics and Business applications programs, and services capabilities.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, and market share across the distribution channel by helping a Managed Service Provider (MSP) with a steady annuity stream.
- Forge relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities alongside Ingram partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in the same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our partners.
- Be the resident subject matter expert in the Microsoft Dynamics Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in growing their business
- This position is primarily focused on identifying and earning the business from net-new transacting partners. May travel up to 40%
- 3+ years of B2B technology face to face sales, preferably with SaaS cloud technology.
- Working knowledge of overall B2B technology marketplace, including SaaS or IaaS.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: communication of goals and timelines, sharing of business results and gaining the commitment of Partners and peers.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.