Ingram Micro hiring a Recruiter to join our global talent acquisition team!!
Ready to take your recruiting career to the next level? If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative, and super fun environment, then the Talent Acquisition team here at Ingram Micro is perfect for you!
We’re hiring a Recruiter to deliver quality entry-level sales candidates and promote the Ingram Micro Cloud brand across numerous markets and professional communities. This person will guide hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process through full-cycle recruiting. We’re also looking for someone who has strong ties to their local community!
Our ideal candidate is someone who works hard, is great at building relationships, works really well on a team, is not afraid to share their ideas, and is organized.
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s #1 source for cloud solutions! Global cloud consumers and providers count on Ingram Micro Cloud to buy and sell leading technology and services—in one place. Ingram Micro Cloud powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace. We’re committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success—by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from tech innovators, and go-to-market support and resources to speed adoption and growth.
- Own end-to-end life cycle management of the recruitment process for early-career roles in FL, and other locations
- Source passive from a variety of modern tech platforms (Jobvite, Indeed, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn Recruiter & Insights, Monster, etc)
- Partner with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to provide staffing support for client groups
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine the needs of their respective departments
- Help identify trends, drive change, and assess overall business unit progress
- Ensure efficient candidate workflow and a diverse slate of candidates
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of previous recruitment experience
- A strong comfort level with Social Recruiting specifically on LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast and changing environment
- Strong customer focus – we deliver “white glove service” to our client groups
- Excellent problem-solving, and decisions making skill
- Ability to prioritize
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Excellent listener and communicator, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with all levels of the organization
- Motivated toward individual and team goals
- Creative ideas around process improvements
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.