Sr. Professional, Computing Architecture-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 46017
- Oversee the design and implementation of the applications and programs/systems including designing the structure of new programs, implementation, and liaising with development team.
- Determine and ensure the programs and applications are aligned to the company process and technical guidelines.
- Provide inputs into the overall IT strategy and direction – including the current and future needs.
- Provide technical leadership, and support to the development teams, including assistance with solving complex technical problems, addressing technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor system needs, evaluate and suggest hardware and software requirements, and oversee all moving parts of integrations.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Act as a bridge between the management and development teams and is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture
- Working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research
- Organizing the workloads of the technical teams in the most efficient way
- Helping for POCs for business innovation needs
- Act as a bridge between ARB/TGB boards to ensure smooth reviews
- Minimum 12yrs + years of continuous experience in a software development (Preferably in MS environment like Net, ASP.net, SQL, C#), with minimum 3-5 years working with Architecture preferably in multiple companies/ industries and with multiple geographies, and demonstrated competency in the following:
- Superior communication skills both written and oral. Ability to motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly-matrixed environment is essential.
- Display performance and establish credibility with key decision makers.
- Significant experience in evaluating a broad range of internal and external factors when solving problems and making decisions; adjusts actions and decisions for focus on critical strategic issues (e.g., customers, quality, competition, etc.).
- Complex problem resolution under stress and ability to merge diverse technology into a cohesive, integrated architecture and influencing key technology stakeholders.
- Results-oriented - willingness to work issues to successful closure
- Identify potential project risks, communicate to team members, and decision makers as necessary, identify and implement appropriate courses of action to mitigate risk.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.