Associate Marketing Client Services Manager
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 46121
Who we are:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team is seeking an Associate Marketing Client Services Manager that will be aligned to senior team members to support and execute on initiatives for our client programs. This role can be based in Irvine, CA or our Buffalo, NY location.
This role is a great opportunity for someone that is a recent graduate (with internship experience in marketing) or early career marketing professional that wants to be apart of an organization that offers development and opportunity for growth in your marketing career.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborates with their team to assist in the development of the multi-vendor program designed to meet the desired results of our resellers and vendor clients
- Assists with collecting quarterly ROI and may be involved in the planning and delivery of a business review with the client(s)
- Ensures adequate flow of information between various internal stakeholders and/or with clients
- Work directly with the assigned business unit and/or Agency Ingram Micro leadership to understand the overall objectives and goals to build a comprehensive marketing program consisting of but not limited to activities, events, and digital strategies to reach targeted audiences
- Utilize your knowledge of marketing trends, technology trends, value positioning and market opportunities to aids in the development of the programs
- Utilize various resources (internal or external) to capture data that will allow for more targeted programs and stronger results for our clients utilizing various programs at Ingram
- May travel up to 10% of the time (which may include international travel) -Pending Covid Restrictions
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional experience in a related field
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in a technology environment (For Recent Graduates, will take internship experience into consideration)
- Display knowledge of technology products and distribution channels relative to assigned product category
- General computer applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint) able to learn additional applications as necessary
- Proficient in oral and written communications
- Able to multitask with a strong attention to detail (presentations, managing multiple projects simultaneously etc…)
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.