IT Service Management (ITSM) Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46443
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The ITSM Analyst is both an ITIL Practitioner and a Generalist having a broad experience in various aspects of IT. He/she brings in solid experience in process design, implementation, and continual improvement.
What you bring:
- 4+ years relevant experience in the IT industry
- 2+ years relevant experience participating in the development/maturing of 2 or more of the following processes:
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Configuration Management
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Request Management
- Knowledge Management
- Experience in using ServiceNow ITSM applications is required
- Practical knowledge and usage of O365 applications is required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, an energetic, self-starter who can work independently with diverse teams
- Experience with developing reporting capabilities for ITSM process CSFs, KPIs, and operational/performance metrics
- Experience working in a large Global Corporation, with virtual teams across the globe
- Good level of understanding of relationships between IT Infrastructure (ex. Networks, Servers, Databases, Storage, Mainframes) and/or common IT Applications used in various Corporate Functions like HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Having an ITIL v3 / v4 Foundation Certification or higher is a plus