Sr. Product Manager / Aruba (Based in Dubai)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 46536
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
we are looking for a Product Manager / Aruba who will be driving and improving vendor sales whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. You will micro manage all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. you will focus on maintaining current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. you will be aware of all project bids and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What will you do?
- Ensuring Revenue growth, channel growth, increase in geographical reach for the products assigned.
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system). If Extra funds are needed, should be clarified in the Marketing Plan and should get approval to use part of GP or Aptec’s Fund)
- Design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- Planning, strategizing and executing them through the sales resources assigned for the product lines.
- Managing and planning rebates achievement by achieving the assigned sales targets.
- Research and study of Aptec’s position/market share per region / channel segment
- Revenue Growth, Channel Growth & Increase in Geographical reach.
- Monitoring sales pipeline and ensuring closures through sales teams,
- Building strong personal relation between key people in both organizations
- Sharing market requirement and feedback Working with the vendor to achieve Aptec targets as well as Vendor Target
- Development of close relations with the vendor at every level
- Develop testing and certification programs for sales team
- Upgrade skills and technical know how of the Sales team
Which Talent do you bring?
- Excellent knowledge of Products of technical nature.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time Constrains.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Qualification & Experience:
- MBA with 4-5 years relevant/industry experience OR
- Graduate with 5-7 years relevant/industry experience
- Minimum 2 years Gulf experience
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment
- Sales Certification on respective product
- Sales & sales related Technical Certification on respective product
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents