Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Analyze inventory levels and create Amazon FBA replenishment shipments accordingly
- Monitor and reduce excess inventory
- Reconcile shipments discrepancies and file and track claims reimbursement
- Manage removal and monitor to make sure products are received back accurately and if not file and track claims for reimbursement
- Monitor excess inventory and unfillable inventory; review sell through of fast and slow-moving items
- Understand and have ability to navigate Amazon’s systems with know-how to help resolve any Amazon.com issues
- Review Amazon customer feedback and reply accordingly
- Manage all order return and making sure warehouse have processed accurately
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 year working with Amazon Seller central or other marketplaces such as Newegg, Walmart, BackMarket or Target
- Ecommerce or Inventory System experience preferred
- Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over specific activities while adapting to quickly changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with multiple departments.
- Above average Excel Skills (Pivot Table, V-lookup).
- Very strong communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
- Team player.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.