Microsoft Security Consultant
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 46865
About usIngram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.In this job as a Microsoft Security Consultant, you will perform pre-sales Microsoft cyber security assessments and support our valuable Microsoft channel partners with post-sales migration and implementation services.The location of this full-time job is Utrecht, The Netherlands.
What will you do?
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analyzing customer requirements, gathering and analyzing data and recommending solutions.
- Host customer meetings, including presenting reports and solutions from a commercial and business perspective.
- Act as technical authority and ‘evangelist’ for Microsoft Security.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the channel partners internal technical Microsoft teams.
- Technical support of Microsoft 365® migrations and implementation services.
- Collaborating with our sales and marketing teams.
- In this job of Cyber Security Consultant, you report directly into our Cyber Security Director, Brian Verburg, in the visibility and revenue growth.
What experience do you bring?
- 5+ years of related experience in technical presales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, Microsoft 365® migrations and technology management.
- Experience with Microsoft 365® Security, Azure Security, Enterprise Mobility Security Suite, (Azure) Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Azure Rights Management Services Premium, Azure Information Protection, Intune, Cloud App Security, Advanced Threat Analytics, Identity Manager.
- You have one or multiple of the following qualifications/certifications:
- MCSA Windows Server / MCSE: Core Infrastructure.
- Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate.
- CEH, OSCP, CISSP, CCSP.
What competencies do you bring?
- Demonstrable experience in a technical consulting type role
- Excellent written communication skills, with a focus on translating technically complex security issues into simple, easy to understand concepts for business and technical leadership.
- Experienced, mature, influential, assertive and diplomatic
- Able to operate independently or as part of a larger team
- Able to network with industry peers and customers
- A flexible approach to work and prepared 'go the extra mile' to exceed customer expectations
What's in it for you?You will be at the start of a new business unit where the focus will be on growth and progress. The organization is a result-oriented group with a dynamic spirit. We offer an interesting salary package with some nice extra-legal benefits.We offer you with the opportunity to work in an established, vibrant ICT Distribution group with the flexibility and entrepreneurial environment of a start-up business. With ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months, this practice will have key strategic positioning within the Cyber Security business.