DescriptionIngram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
· Provide highly visible internal and external security and guarding presence.
· Maintain accurate records and log of all incidents and site visit register.
· Ensure compliance with company procedures are adhered to regarding key security.
· Ensure compliance with company regulations surrounding security management at site.
· Ensure compliance with company regulations regarding search procedures regarding employees/agency workers, bags, lockers, cars etc including random searches of benches and tool kits.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To carry out all security processes and procedures in line with Ingram Micro policy guidelines maximising all search procedures with regards to personal searches, bag searches, locker and car searches. Locker room to be checked at the end of each shift.
· To ensure correct procedures are adhered to by all employees/agency workers/contractors/visitors when entering and leaving the workplace.
· Regular foot patrolling of production areas, warehouse and stores.
· Regular monitoring of CCTV footage, reporting any irregularities to the Security Manager.
· Ensure compliance with company despatch procedures regarding receipt of goods into the warehouse and also all product being despatched from warehouse.
· Ensure records are regularly monitored, checked and updated regarding employee and agency workers personal mobile phone details, car registrations etc.
· Ensure compliance of Ingram Micro policies and procedures.
· To attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with legislative and business developments.
· To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safety manual.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.