Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Reporting to the Treasurer as a member of the Executive Treasury Leadership team with responsibility for defining, planning and executing the transformation of global Treasury operations, processes, systems and controls. This role is a high visibility role and will require business transformational experience as well as strong communication skills with the ability to distill complex information into presentations. The position will require the ability to support multiple treasury initiatives that require technical or operational changes. The ability to work collaboratively with different business leads, internal stakeholders, and subject matter experts is required.
- Conduct a thorough assessment of the current policy framework, process, control and systems capabilities of Ingram’s global Treasury operations.
- Conduct a detailed gap analysis versus current Treasury best practice and define key initiatives to close identified opportunities.
- Partner closely with the Treasury leadership and operations teams to prioritize needs and build an actionable roadmap of system and process improvements.
- Proactive partnership across Treasury to support prioritization of Treasury projects that enable key operational capabilities and efficiencies.
- In partnership with key stakeholders in Treasury, assist in the development of Treasury's multi-year roadmap around data and systems strategies.
- Thoroughly plan and adequately resource identified process and system improvement initiatives.
- Drive process optimization exercises among common Treasury, Finance and Accounting practices.
- Effectively partner with business leaders to develop robust business cases that account for timelines, budgeting and resource needs, as well as clear articulation of project benefits
- Act as a change leader and transformation champion for the Treasury organization.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure project plans encompass all upstream and downstream impacts.
- Lead a small team of analysts responsible for project implementation in partnership with the Treasury operations team.
- Support development of treasury policies and processes
- Work within Treasury policies and procedures to ensure Treasury activities are SOX compliant and assist with internal and external audit requirements.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field with a minimum of 10-15 years’ relevant experience.
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility within a global finance or treasury function.
- Proven experience in business process administration and design
- Proven ability in managing complex, multi stakeholder transformational projects within a finance or treasury context
- Strong system acumen with prior experience of leading successful system implementations a plus.
- Knowledge of Kyriba, Hyperion and HFM preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation and organization skills
- Experienced with financial management, including cash management, liquidity management, FP&A, cash forecasting, investment management, foreign exchange risk management, payments and capital markets
- Planning skills: should have the ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently
- Motivating skills: able to encourage and build team spirit among staff, bringing about mutual respect and cooperation
* Position may require travel, including international travel.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.