Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup-like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager, that will have her/his mind focused on customer experience to propel recurring revenue generation, retention, the building of a long-term relationship within assigned customers.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of strategic customers in the territory within a stellar customer success team. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Own Customer Experience for designated partners and drive existing annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- Serve as the cloud business consultant and the main point of contact for all Ingram Micro Cloud Business for a given set of customers.
- Know your assigned customers’ business inside out. Build relationships with the assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with a positive customer-centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive and customer-specific business strategy to grow and retain the recurring revenue base within the assigned customer base.
- Retain and grow assigned customer revenues by successfully managing subscription/end customer retention, renewal, and up-sell rates.
- Enable assigned customers to drive a customer success strategy within their own business. Ensure customers are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Over Time, become an expert & nurture growth in primary practice areas i.e. CyberSecurity, Collaboration, Productivity, or IaaS.
- Act as the Cloud single point of contact for peers in Ingram TS sales and other Ingram organizations.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with sales, platform success and support resources to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by soliciting and presenting business feedback to sales, vendor management and finance teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase revenue & end customer retention and growth.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales, account management, consulting, or customer success.
- Strong personal sales performance history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.