Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Primary Responsibilities: Incumbents in this job family have responsibilities encompassing one or more areas of General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Billing.
- Responsible for processing receivables, ensuring timely and accurate charge entries, and preparing deposits.
- Responsible for maintaining accounts and records in various accounting functions.
- Collects and analyzes financial data and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Reviews, verifies, and approves transactions and journal entries.
- Prepares income and balance sheet, profit, and loss, consolidated and other accounting statements.
- Codes, enters, and prepares invoices, and responds to customer and vendor inquiries.
- Reviews invoices and ensures proper approvals. Records, enters, and pays invoices.
- Analyzes account performance, makes recommendations to release orders on past due accounts and investigates bankruptcy claims.
- Maintains records and files and generates related reports.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
What you bring to the role: Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- 4-year college degree preferred (or additional experience in a related field)
- 3-years functional experience including a minimum 1-year position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.