Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Are you looking for career progression? You have come to the right spot. We are looking for a strategic, "out of the box thinker" as our next team member. This person will partner with our US and international technology business leaders and provide one on one coaching and guidance.
The Financial Analyst will partner with our business teams in the US and internationally. He/She will perform analysis and accounting for our business groups (Forward Logistics and Reverse Logistics for CLS Mobility), including analytical analysis of financial reports, forecasts and contracts. The ideal candidate has a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and passion for analysis.
- Independently and accurately produce billings and month-end accruals for customers, vendors ensuring revenue and expenses are accurately accrued and recorded in accordance with contract terms and U.S. GAAP.
- Review vendor payments for 3 way match.
- Analyze various types of inventory and cost transactions to ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Ensure monthly closing duties are performed by their deadlines, including preparing journal entries, reconciling accounts, and producing and distributing reports.
- Analyze financial results and provide concise explanations for variances. The analyst will Partner with the business to communicate variances, understand the drivers and hold business team members accountable.
- Assist with external audit(s) including process demonstrations.
- Prepare and maintain process documentation.
- Assist with department wide projects to improve process efficiency and add value.
- Serve as a mentor for less experienced staff.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Work closely with Account Management to resolve issues as they arise.
- Work with Operations to resolve inefficiencies and issues.
- Monitor Accounts and provide weekly billing estimates to support trend estimates.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or additional experience in a related field)
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- 1 + years’ experience in process improvement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office suite, specifically Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to identify root cause of the issues
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Positive attitude, resilience, team player.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.