Marketing Account Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 46398
Who we are:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team has an opportunity for a Marketing Account Manager that will manage a few of our larger vendor partnerships. In this role you will cultivate a strong relationship with the vendors, other marketing teams and key stakeholders on the sales team supporting this vendor partnership to design marketing plans that align with business objectives. Responsible for managing a portfolio of $1M +.
What you will be doing:
- Main point of contact for all marketing related activities between IM and our vendor partners.
- Responsible for achieving revenue and profit goals within Agency Ingram Micro
- Work closely with your sales counterparts, including Vendor Business Managers and Market Development, to create strategic, data-driven marketing plans to grow the vendors’ share of wallet
- Responsible for generating new business and solidifying existing business
- Collaborates with client services on marketing projects to ensure timelines are met and plans are executed to achieve business outcomes
What you bring to the role:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) required; a bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years previous marketing/sales experience (preferably in a related industry) or one year of technology or distribution experience in a sales
- Knowledge of: marketing, account management, technology, or distribution
- Understanding of Ingram Micro marketing programs, products and services preferred
- Possess excellent communication skills: written and verbal required
- Moderate selling skills necessary to identify opportunities, position solutions and sell marketing plans
- An understanding of business acumen and how marketing contributes to the bottom line
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving agility also required
- Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required
- Ability to: partner effectively with others, multi-task, respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.