Credit Development Manager
Austin, TX, United States
Job ID: 46672
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
About the team/ Securematics:
Ingram owns 100% of Securematics, however we operate separately and as competitors to the vendors we both sell. (Juniper, SonicWall, Ruckus and Pulse Secure). Our finance and accounting team currently has 6 members.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- Manages projects/processes.
- Experience in working in distribution or the channel is preferred
- Able to provide solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Requires solid customer service, relationship, organizational, and analytical.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience in financial services
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures for investigating and evaluating new and existing customer creditworthiness and extending or revoking credit lines/limits.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables.
- Recommends and implements credit extensions/revocations, and/or legal action where necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside credit agencies.
- Coordinates with various areas within (Finance, Sales, etc.) to resolve issues with internal team and customers.
- Coordinates and monitors Credit Mail Inbox
- Participates in special projects and miscellaneous assignments based on business needs.
- Works closely with Ingram Credit Team on mutual credit lines and lines set over 750k
- Other duties as assigned.
Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.