Fork Lift Drivers Full -Time and Part -Time Positions
This job posting is no longer active.
Carol Stream, IL, United States
Job ID: 46365
DescriptionIngram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. Join our team in Carol Stream!We have positions available for forklift drivers experienced or not (we will train you)!
Hourly wage for this positions is $17.50/hour. Full-time and part-time work schedules available. Additional hours and overtime hours maybe available as well.
1st shift mornings and 2nd shift Noon start time
5pm - 10pm
You will be trained on operating a forklift.Position Summary: Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Picking- Full Case Picking (using OS )
- Picking Non-Conveyable and Pallet Picks using OS & Reach Truck
- Load full case line
- Pick Replenishment Labels
- Perform picking task (scanning pick label, scanning locations, checking for upc, scanning correct serial numbers.
- Clean as you go
- Check and verify the correct quantity before picking.
- Order Selector use required
- Handle, move, load and unload materials by hand or by using a variety of material handling equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Operate office equipment such as computer, printer, copier, two-way radio
- Proficient in using IM-First and RF, but not required.
- Proficient in verbal and written business communication skills in English language.
- Ability to perform physically intensive labor including lifting weight of 50 pounds multiple times per shift, motions such as reaching, bending, picking up, walking for periods of time, standing for periods of time. Must be able to perform duties in a warehousing type environment, working well in busy conditions which may be noisy at times
- Flexibility for hours needed based on business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate an OS or reach truck is preferred
- Team player and detail oriented
- Must have or be willing and able to train with us and obtain proper certification or licensing to drive/operate a forklift. Experience driving light industrial equipment desired but not required.
Benefits package offered to Ingram Micro full-time employees:
- Health Care Benefits – You will be immediately eligible to enroll in medical, vision and dental benefit plans (HSA and FSA plans are also offered).
- Paid Vacation – vacation/paid time off will begin to accrue on your first day of employment. Once accrued, you will be able to take the paid time off work (with appropriate prior notice and approvals).
- Annual Performance Bonus (Gainshare program) – employees are eligible to receive additional compensation annually based on the facility meeting company performance metrics. This bonus is paid to employees annually in March.
- 401k Retirement Savings – You will be immediately eligible to contribute to your 401k and receive a company match (50% of the first 5% of employee contribution) with immediate vesting for the company match.
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurances – You will be automatically enrolled into these plans at no cost to you. Employees can purchase additional coverages as well.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Employees can utilize this plan for personal, family and career related issues.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement immediately upon hire.
- Global Career & Professional Growth – We offer internal promotions, on the job learning opportunities, and training programs. We are a global company and offer opportunities in many countries around the world. Visit www.ingrammicro.com , scroll down to Careers and search.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.