Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This position will be based out of our Miami office, with the ability to work a hybrid schedule of Remote & In Office days.
Candidate must be Bilingual - English/Spanish, as this position will support the LATAM Export Operation.Position Summary:
Proactively work with all business areas looking at process improvements whilst supporting and enhancing the current application infrastructure. Innovate in design and implementing tools to improve transactions visibility and lead times. As part of the broader business enablement team the role will work independently and in collaboration supporting and driving all manner of projects.
Business Enablement is pivotal to the progress and improvement of all manner of teams and processes in Ingram Micro, we work holistically finding the most efficient solution for cross departmental problems and lead the majority of projects impacting the business.
This role gives an opportunity for the candidate to work with a broad range of Global and local teams and will be expected to leverage those relationships to build strong solutions for Ingram Micro Latam Export Division.
Who you are:
What you bring to the role:
- Someone who has the ability to look at the bones of an application and understand the logic involved. With the ability to adapt quickly to bespoke systems.
- Customer Orientated: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience.
- Time management / organizational skills: Identifies best use of resources and employ
- appropriately to achieve objectives
- Self Reliance: Self motivated, resilient, Proactive with “can do” attitude
- Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer.
- Commercial Awareness: Understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how you can support the customer
- Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Ensures compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Application design, development and support experience
- Demonstrate experience/exposure to Project management and/or systems/process improvement.
- Logical thinking
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including VBA Scripting
- Practical use of T-SQL
- Knowledge of Qlikview/Qliksense, Power BI
- Database design, programming, development, UAT, implementation and support skills
A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.