Who we are:
At CloudBlue, we view Cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational solution to run and drive a whole new way of doing business. CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling Digital Business globally with a single platform.
CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and other software companies. CloudBlue platform provides companies with Catalog, Partner, and Product Information Management capabilities through direct and indirect channels supporting any type of product distribution. Today CloudBlue powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the Cloud Industry. We help our customers and partners transform their business, so they are fastest to market and are rapidly successful in the distribution, sale, and management of any type of product in the Digital Economy. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation.
How do you stand out?
We are hiring a strong, high energy professional that has her/his mind in the evolution of Digital Services experience in the As-a-Service Economy and has the influence to lead internal and external stakeholders on journey towards rapid & sustainable growth with our ecosystem of Provider partners, Cloud vendors, and End users.
We look forward to onboard team members with strong technical background able to have a conversation at CTO / CIO level and that are true SaaS / PaaS / digital economy enthusiast who thrives in a “startup-like” environment and who can hunt and farm Enterprise level customers carrying them through a complex sales cycles with technical integration components.
In CloudBlue sales team We live our core values: Resilience, Creativity, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Courage and Energy to deal with Ambiguity. Passion, Tenacity, Trust. Positivity
As a CloudBlue Enterprise Sales Executive – Enterprise Architect you have strong technical background and experience in the digital economy. You are responsible for growing and driving new business for the CloudBlue Connect Platform enabling customers seeking for Partner Relationship Management and Product Information Management Capabilities. You will be enabling large enterprises, ISVs, OEM’s, Retailers, Managed Service Providers, Media Companies and Distribution Companies to deliver and distribute any type of product - digital or physical - faster, simpler, and more cost-effective. Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution. Your passion for technology and sales knowledge will help the CloudBlue team drive results and continuously build and develop a high-performance team.
As the CloudBlue Enterprise Sales Executive you will:
- Develop and expands a portfolio of new clients across specific verticals
- Close new deals and drive results in large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex cloud-based solutions.
- Designing an architecture for our customers to accommodate CloudBlue Connect into their landscape
- Design end to end integration of CloudBlue into our customer’s landscape.
- Analyze use cases for Asset Distribution, Partner Relationship Management, Product Information Management and Channel Management and bring CloudBlue connect capabilities to fulfill partner needs
- Understand integration landscape for partner systems and help to design a solution to onboard products and partners using CloudBlue connect capabilities
- Design sales presentations to pitch service and solutions
- Negotiate sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Actively track progress toward goals and documents it on proper tool
- Become fluent in all use cases that CloudBlue connect enables
- Be the trusted advisor directing clients on the pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gain familiarity with the Cloud and Digital Ecosystems Industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Manage customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
What you bring to the role:
- 7 years of experience with SaaS - PaaS Enterprise Sales
- Excels working in a competitive diverse fast-paced technology environment
- Strong track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Manages a Sales Methodology (You bring the science of sales to the table)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and in all environments.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, ISV’s, Digital Ecosystems and Service Provider market trends
- Client advisor who provides good customer insight