Supervisor, ERP Applications - SAP MM
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 46746
We are seeking an SAP MM Supervisor to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, specifically P2P Track, composed of highly motivated, talented individuals in providing SAP IT Services to the different Ingram Micro business units – mostly under Technology Solutions and Commerce & Fulfillment. The candidate should have practical knowledge and experience in respective SAP module. On top of the technical skills requirements, team leadership is a MUST experience.
The position will be working with business owners/users and solution owners on process and operational requirements in providing maintenance support. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a technology driven organization with an understanding of IT Service Management, project lifecycle, requirements gathering and system analysis with the ability to participate and sometimes lead discussions and meetings. Candidates must have a strong verbal and written command of the English language with the ability to clearly communicate with stakeholders. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization which is highly focused on results.
What You Bring To The Role:
- Provide functional support following the defined operational processes, ITSM processes and supporting tools
- Collaborates with management on annual goals, objectives, and performance reviews oversight, discipline, promoting and training of team.
- Responsible for the day to day task management of team members ensuring projects and tasks are completed on-time.
- Performs Incident, Problem and Change Management tasks/activities thru problem solving/analysis, bug fixing and coordination with users/stakeholders and other support groups
- Performs risk, schedule and cost impact analysis for small enhancements by working with different workstreams in resolving technical issues.
- Performs on-call support work based on the 24x7 support service and the team rotation defined and agreed.
- Create documentations as needed to build solution and operational knowledge
- Leads or drives innovation as part of Continual Service Improvement of the SAP CoE team
- Participate as a functional resource to SAP projects especially those involving SAP or lead initiatives
- Provides coaching/guidance to other associates based on competencies as part of their development plan
- Should be able to lead initiatives (team-wide, sap-wide, IS wide).
- End Results:Provides functional/technical leadership in support of management decision and direction. Coaches other associates guided by the seven (7) leadership competencies; Able to lead by example thru quality work and exhibits good work ethics every day.
- As a functional leader, the person can provide feasible and sound solutions with respect to the overall design and business flow.
- Ensures that requests, incidents, RFCs, and problem tickets are handled with urgency and completed in compliance with published SLAs.
- Graduate of 4-year college course (preferably IT or Engineering)
- Working user experience with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Office 365
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of hands-on SAP specific module support experience is required with 3-5yrs leadership experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of previous experience in application maintenance or support work is required
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is required
- Previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is desired.
- Working knowledge on SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is desirable
- Resource is willing to work on a shifting schedule (esp., night/graveyard shift)
- Travel is probable for this position thus should not have travel restrictions (likely to US and India)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.