As an Account Executive, you’ll own the full sales cycle from lead to close. CloudBlue PSA has achieved product market fit, and you’ll establish and build repeatability in sales motions across new geographies, primarily targeting customers that have a relationship with Ingram Micro
You’ll have the opportunity to lead, define and project manage new vendor partner sales motions that could influence $1.5 billion in increased revenue. You will evangelize the value of PSA, digital transformation to take CloudBlue PSA to critical mass.
Responsibilities of the role…
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Navigate and build strategic relationships across customer leadership in operations, finance, sales and support.
- Help educate customers on the value of PSA and digital transformation throughout the sales cycle
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the software
- Lead in development, project management, implementation and analysis of joint go-to-market motions with Vendor Partners like Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, Dell or HPE and monitor KPI’s
- Coordinate regular reviews (i.e. quarterly business reviews (QBRs), monthly business reviews (MBRs) and track actual performance against forecasts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Professional Services, Customer Outcomes, Support and Product
- You will become a trusted advisor on partner business operations and build vendor transformation playbook
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Experience in closing Sales role such as Account Executive, Solution Architect, Partner Development Manager
- Experience with Technology or Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking,
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS/DBaaS), Technology Business Management, and Application Portfolio Management
- Knowledge of MSP and Partner business including IT administration, security, software asset management, hardware asset management, cloud insights, and contracts & procurement
- Software license experience, e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft, Dropbox and/or other major software publishers
Who you are…
- High Aptitude: Strong commercial acumen, creative problem solving & analytical mindset
- Courageous, Competitive and Hungry: Do you have what it takes to win?
- Customer Orientation: Fanatical about the customer and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing
- Goal Oriented: You are motivated for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota, net new logo acquisition and cross-sell
- Be able to travel up to 25% of time
Who we are…
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great customer focussed people. We look forward to your application!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.