Santa Clara, CA, United States
Job ID: 46944
As a Technical Implementation Specialist you will support the Shipwire Implementation team with implementing, onboarding, and testing the Shipwire Platform technology solutions for new client acquisitions. Clients range in size from SMB to Large Enterprise businesses.
In addition to helping onboard new clients and driving revenue, Technical Implementation Specialists will also be involved with the Shipwire product roadmap, scoping customer feature enhancement requests, and providing clients with API solutioning and support. You will work closely with various teams under the Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services organization: Product, Engineering, Operations, Implementation, and Customer Success.
This role will also give you the opportunity to help our Product and Sales team develop new B2B features that will give Shipwire the ability to grow our current client base and acquire larger brands.
● Shipwire Client Implementations and Support
○ Managing tight onboarding timelines
○ Work with internal teams and clients to identify technical gaps and product enhancements
○ API integration support and testing
■ Answering questions
■ Support Implementation and clients with Shipwire account setup, integration setup, and beta testing
○ Work with Product and Operations to ensure technical solution works with the warehouse/operation solution
■ Drive Product enhancements and/or implement workarounds
● Shipwire Product solutioning
○ Product Roadmap: Scoping out client feature requests
■ Ask the right questions to better understand what the client needs to succeed
○ Work with internal resources (Solution Design, Product, Engineering, Ops, Account Management, Finance, Export and Compliance, and Implementation) to align on solution
● Shipwire Product releases
○ Help support new product offerings
● Shipwire Platform Training
○ Train new employees, clients, and partners on new and existing features
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement