Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
CloudBlue PSA is a complete (SaaS) web based business management tool used primarily by IT companies and consultancies around the world to deliver their services.
We are a close-knit team of software developers, support professionals and consultants, constantly providing enhancements and improvements to the product to ensure we our platform continues to grow and go from strength to strength.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will lead new customers through the onboarding and implementation process for CloudBlue PSA after purchase.
You will be dealing with all levels of the customer organisation and will become familiar with the customer’s existing business processes and their requirements from the software. You will be their guide to getting the maximum value from the software that they have purchased.
This is a key role as successful implementation of business software is the key to customer retention and long term satisfaction with the solution.
You will be working closely with the rest of the team during the software release cycle so you are aware of upcoming changes, and can give input into features from the customer\implementation perspective.
- Taking new customers through the implementation of Harmony PSA
- Engaging in ad-hoc consultancy work for customers who require further consultancy post-implementation
- Reviewing and developing the implementation process to further streamline the onboarding of new customers
- Providing software testing for new features where related to your customers
- Reviewing and requesting documentation updates where documentation weaknesses are found during implementation
The Skills and Experience You'll Need
- Providing input into training materials for customers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing business software
- Experience with PSA software, billing or accounting software
- Some technical skills around HTML\CSS would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team working skills as you will be working with many functions of Harmony PSA
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.