Senior Program Manager, AWS (Non-Technical)
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 46901
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s #1 source for cloud solutions. Global cloud consumers and providers count on Ingram Micro Cloud to buy and sell leading technology and services—in one place. As a business unit of Ingram Micro, Ingram Micro Cloud powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace. We’re committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success—by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from tech innovators, and go-to-market support and resources to speed adoption and growth. With proven expertise in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a strict weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly governance cadence with key stakeholders across the business.
- Maintain large-scale project management processes across all key business units including Marketing, Sales, Technical, and Operations in holding them accountable for initiatives and project delivery.
- Assist with risk, change and dependency management, and escalation management to remove obstacles to delivery.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across key regional and global business leaders and their respective teams in NA, EMEA, LATAM and APAC to deliver on plan.
- Deliver monthly metrics and narrative-based reports (six to twelve page written Word document requirement) on plan progress to stakeholders.
- Accountable for driving the attainment of main revenue targets in plan and eligibility of performance incentive targets.
- Assist in delivering a remediation plan if Company fails to achieve the targets in plan.
- 5+ years of cloud and technology experience
- A bachelor’s in business, marketing or related discipline. Master’s preferred.
- Experience working with or for AWS
- Strong skills in written and oral communication
- Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or ability to get certified in first 60 days
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the vendor business.
- Facilitation skills: Ability to facilitate meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills and be a liaison between internal/external teams and stakeholders.
- Presentation skills: Excellent written, analytical, and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tasks including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level.
- Analytical skills: Detail oriented with ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Organizational skills: Ability to work with the vast array of information gathered and organize the details to easily consumable way to all key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts amongst various business units.
- Time management skills: Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.