Senior Manager, Software Development
Job ID: 46289
Are you excited about the potential for Cloud to help businesses be more productive? Do you have a passion for technology and continued thirst to grow and learn? Join our dynamic, global team and change how businesses operate.
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are looking for an experienced senior manager to join and lead a global development team. Responsibilities include direct management of software engineers, strategic planning, project management and delivery of features and enhancements for several key platforms including integration/automation tools, Dynamics CRM and multiple CMS systems.
What You Will Do:
- Hire, grow and lead a dynamic team of software developers
- Work with internal teams such as Sales, Support and Marketing on development projects
- Track and report progress on multiple projects against key milestones and keep stakeholders updated on progress
- Ensure solutions are designed, deployed and maintained adhering to the compliant and security standards such as PCI
- Continuously refine and improve on all processes and technology surrounding the SDLC
- Identifies opportunities and provides recommendations by communicating complex technical strategies and design to senior leaders and executives
What You Bring:
- 5-7 years of Team Management and Leadership experience managing technical teams on global projects, enterprise level experience a bonus
- Experience in web application development and multi-tier architecture solutions
- Experience in working with Dynamics CRM and other CRM related platforms
- Experience in working with CMS's such as Wordpress and Drupal
- A strong focus on using data-driven metrics to evaluate and improve on team's performance and productivity
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of SDLC including different management frameworks
- Project Management capabilities with proven ability to successfully execute, prioritize and deliver multiple projects on aggressive timelines
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills